The Couleecap Culture
At Couleecap we:
1. Are passionate people invested in a purpose.
2. Know our people are our greatest asset.
3. Cultivate empowered leaders who are not afraid to take risks to create change.
4. Achieve greatness by inspiring those around us.
5. Are adaptive to and are resilient in the changing world around us.
6. Believe in our neighbors and offer support with respect, dignity, and compassion.
7. Offer innovative solutions to meet the needs of our neighbors.
8. Take pride in our accountability, transparency, and integrity.
9. Utilize the knowledge and expertise of our team to make the best decisions and to solve problems.
10. Do work that is life-changing, but important work is fun.
Our Awesome Management Team!
Back row left to right: Hetti Brown, Executive Director; Shelly Teadt, Planning Director; Kim Cable, Program Development Director; Tom Mayne, Energy Services Director; Ashley Lacenski, Community Development Director; Courtney Messer, HR Director. Front row left to right: Amy Felber, Chief Financial Officer and Becky Koske, Housing & Community Services Director. (Anna Sprague, Community Development Assistant Director not pictured)